Secretarial & Administration • Wilmslow
We are seeking a full time, experienced Legal Secretary for our busy Wilmslow office. The role will involve a mixture of Conveyancing, Family, Private Client & Mental Health work.
The successful applicant’s duties will include;
- To provide reception, secretarial and administrative support to fee earners at the Wilmslow office, to include managing and maintaining files from opening to archiving.
- Handling telephone enquiries, making appointments and taking messages
- Producing letters and legal documents, including court forms and statements
- Dealing with land registry applications
- Audio typing
- Copying, scanning and other general administration work
- Strong typing skills
- Some conveyancing secretarial experience, together with knowledge of the conveyancing process, is preferable
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- A good standard of education and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Previous use of a case management system is preferred
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative
- The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team.
Please apply by CV and covering letter to Danielle Tysall at 43-51 Wellington Road South, Stockport SK1 3RX